Building Better Basketball Coaches14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- College coaches looking to supplement their knowledge.
- High school coaches looking to expand their playbook and see behind the scenes of a nationally renowned program.
- Youth coaches wanting to learn the game.
- Teaching Coaches since 2011
Teach Hoops: Tools & Training For Basketball Coaches
Today’s basketball coaches are dedicated, year-round workers who face fierce competition to keep their jobs. Excellent instruction is out there, but finding it is inconvenient, unorganized, and can be hit or miss. We at Teach Hoops decided to create a membership that we would want, as both a consumer, and coach. It will allow you to become a better coach, on, and off the court. Never has there been such a content boom, and with this, a thirst for knowledge. This membership will give you the why behind the how. A mix of theory with the practical.
Meet Coach Collins
HALL OF FAME COACH
- 3 State Championship, 4 Runner-up and 10 State Appearances
- 2 Time State Coach of the Year / USA State Coach of the Year
- 14 Consecutive Conference Championships (04-17)
- Longest Winning Streak in Conference History – (40 games)
- National Ranking since 2004
- State Ranked for the Last 15 Years
- 23 Consecutive Varsity Winning Seasons (School Previously Had a Total of 6 Winning Seasons in 50 Years)
- RECORD 445-123
“Coach Collins taught me the game of basketball from a very young age. I can’t imagine a more qualified coach to teach you about the game of basketball. Teachhoops.com will be your guide to becoming a winning coach and a true student of the game”
– WESLEY MATTHEWS CURRENT DALLAS MAVERICK
“Coach is a basketball freak, He eats, sleeps basketball..He is always on us to get better, I love that guy. He taught me all about the game of basketball”
– VANDER BLUE, LA LAKERS
“As a current and long time High School Basketball Coach, ex-College, ex-High School player, I always have the desire to be a better coach and mentor. Coach Collins has helped me redefine several areas of my coaching approach and philosophies by helping with my understanding of roles, off season workouts, and suggestions with schedules changes and priorities as they happen throughout the year. Encouraging me from a distance, helping me through all mediums of e-commerce, like emails, videos, diagrams, spreadsheets and links. His passion for basketball and for wanting to help other coaches of all levels is a gift that I am blessed to experience. Thank you for sharing.”
DEAN M. FELICETTI RHODE ISLAND
12 Month Plan
More from the Teach Hoops Blog
Summer stands out as one of most integral points for any basketball program from year to year. This stretch of time allows for both individual and team-wide development, depending upon your set up. No matter if you're participating in summer basketball team camps or...
A well-conditioned team is a team that has an opportunity for great success on the basketball court. To become this kind of team though, basketball conditioning must take place. There are a variety of ways to do this: sprints, distance running, tough drills to improve...
Getting good looks at the basket remains the primary focus of most offenses. Although there's value in developing intricate offensive sets, sometimes in a close basketball game, getting a quick hitter releases the pressure and allows your team to thrive. A good...