Building Better Basketball Coaches14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- College coaches looking to supplement their knowledge.
- High school coaches looking to expand their playbook and see behind the scenes of a nationally renowned program.
- Youth coaches wanting to learn the game.
- Teaching Coaches since 2011
Teach Hoops: Tools & Training For Basketball Coaches
Today’s basketball coaches are dedicated, year-round workers who face fierce competition to keep their jobs. Excellent instruction is out there, but finding it is inconvenient, unorganized, and can be hit or miss. We at Teach Hoops decided to create a membership that we would want, as both a consumer, and coach. It will allow you to become a better coach, on, and off the court. Never has there been such a content boom, and with this, a thirst for knowledge. This membership will give you the why behind the how. A mix of theory with the practical.
Meet Coach Collins
- 14 Consecutive Conference Championships (04-17)
- Longest Winning Streak in Conference History – (40 games)
- National Ranking since 2004
- State Ranked for the Last 15 Years
- 18 Consecutive Varsity Winning Seasons (School Previously Had a Total of 6 Winning Seasons in 50 Years)
- National Appearances at: Battle at the Villages (4th), Beach Ball Classic ( 4th), Junior
– WESLEY MATTHEWS CURRENT DALLAS MAVERICK
“Coach is a basketball freak, He eats, sleeps basketball..He is always on us to get better, I love that guy”
– VANDER BLUE, LA LAKERS
“As a current and long time High School Basketball Coach, ex-College, ex-High School player, I always have the desire to be a better coach and mentor. Coach Collins has helped me redefine several areas of my coaching approach and philosophies by helping with my understanding of roles, off season workouts, and suggestions with schedules changes and priorities as they happen throughout the year. Encouraging me from a distance, helping me through all mediums of e-commerce, like emails, videos, diagrams, spreadsheets and links. His passion for basketball and for wanting to help other coaches of all levels is a gift that I am blessed to experience. Thank you for sharing.”
DEAN M. FELICETTI RHODE ISLAND
12 Month Plan
More from the Teach Hoops Blog
The fast break stands as of the most exciting plays in basketball. Regardless of a team's skill level, the fast break injects a level of energy and excitement to any game. Coaches constantly scheme for ways to incorporate a fast break offense for their team, and the...
Basketball coaches at any level have a limited amount of time with their players. So maximizing practice time, especially entering a new season, becomes paramount. At the youth level, this remains a stark reality. Coaches might only have their players for a few hours...
Coaching basketball at the youth level invariably involves dealing with zone defenses. The most common zone, 2-3, allows developing teams to hide certain players on the defensive end. It can also frustrate offenses to no end, especially if the offensive players tend...